I don’t usually call myself so I hadn’t until recently made note of my own caller ID not being what it should. Looking at CDR logs the caller ID on one of my phones changed in September 2012 from “my” extension to the extension of the phone device. (more…)
- How to create an L2TP IPsec tunnel to NetBSD so it works with your Android phone, iPhone or other iOS device, Mac OS X, and a bunch of other things as well.
- When I click on Preview in the WordPress editor, Fluid makes a
GETrequest to the web server. It still uses the action address specified in the
post.php), just not the
POSTmethod. But none of the form values are included, so I end up staring at a listing of all posts instead of the preview I wanted. Maybe it is getting confused by the fact that the
#post-preview“button” is actually an HTML link (an
clickevent of the link (see the
- CloudFlare must be rolling out new changes: I’ve seen the NetBSD Planet fail with a “cloudflare-nginx” generated “500 Internal Server Error” for an hour or two the past couple of nights. Last night at around 9pm UTC it happened again and didn’t recover. I changed the backend from an IPv6 address to IPv4 and that brought the site back. Eventually we’ll have to live with just IPv6 addresses, so this is an unfortunate regression on CloudFlare’s part.
- Linksys SPA942 phones reboot on DHCP lease renewal even if the lease information does not change (apart from the obvious timestamps). Increased lease time to 1 week for all phones.
- I switched the whole site to SSL tonight. Waiting to see if I broke anything… :)
Since yesterday the Dilbert RSS feed no longer includes an image element, so I revived my feed of long ago:
That’s actually a new address, because the old one wouldn’t work in Feedly. (more…)